- Take your time and make yourself read through each sentence.
- Try reading the post out loud. This helps catch complicated sentences and awkward phrasing.
- Try changing the font (Times New Roman —> Arial). This can help catch misspellings and misused punctuation.
- Follow the formatting styles laid out in the WSU Blog Style Guide
- When in doubt about grammar or punctuation, always double check. This Grammar Handbook is comprehensive and easy to use.
Modified on: Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 4:22 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.