Yes, you can still use a paper invoice to request services from the Creative Services or Print Shop teams. These invoices are available in the Marketing and Communications Office in Somsen 205 and in the Print Shop in Somsen 112. 

We encourage you to give the new online request form a try to see just how simple and easy it is to order graphic design and prints.